Pages

Contact

Email me at feeneyviviane@gmail.com for any inquiries, or just to say hi!

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

DOUBLE update (read to the end)

Perhaps no one is reading this, but I want to get back into the habit of blogging, at least as a hobby to document my life in moments as I go through the hustle and bustle of work, travel etc.

I have just gone through my old photos until up to the end of last year. Mumbo jumbo, from different countries, different times.

I would like to attempt to be organised and publish posts at least once a week, or once a month, documenting recent events. First I must get a new SD card for my camera, or simply use my phone!

Until then, here are some pics: (fittingly, four of them are of Stockholm, my favourite city next to Paris)





Rosie Londoner's Avocado spagetti (https://www.thelondoner.me/2012/06/avocado-spagetti.html) for din din with a visitor from Denmark


Bathroom selfie before work (Update: deleted the pic of me in uniform 13/09)

And for a present day update, I have booked a flight to Sydney on the 9th of June. Will keep you updated on my short haul backyard travels!

UPDATE 13/09: I have not updated you with my trip to Sydney. The events that took place are best left untold. Okay, I left to Sydney on the night that nan passed. I wished I'd stayed home and seen her one last time. But there's no point wishing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment