Pages

Contact

Email me at feeneyviviane@gmail.com for any inquiries, or just to say hi!

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Keepin' it real: unproductive day

 I just updated the blog on my new mindset of blogging that will hopefully get me back on track without feeling disappointed for a lack of exposure. (it only has two views, including my own, while I don't want to get worked up about views, please support me by clicking that link.)

Also this afternoon/evening, I wasn't a productive rockstar getting work done at home. No. I was watching Youtube, disregarded my work-break timers and whiled away the time. Not that I want to encourage the behaviour of procrastination, I gotta work on that myself but to normalise not being in the hustle 24/7. To normalise the fact that if you're like me, sometimes you are just wasting time on the internet and not doing anything remotely related to business or study. I would make a terrible blogger because I'm an excellent procrastinator. But I'm turning that into a blog post, not expecting to become a star out of it. 

Let's just normalise not hustling 24/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment