Pages

Contact

Email me at feeneyviviane@gmail.com for any inquiries, or just to say hi!

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Post Party Shrimp and Barbee

The next day the mingling did not end. It had only began.

Coffees and chats were followed by drinkees.




And pressies.

The barbeque started as more and more people came over from the day before. (this was in early February, before Mr Corona came and stopped the parties all over the world).


I had one of my favourite soft drinks. An upgrade from cola, more refined than Dr Pepper.









We had some family photos









And my mother and some of the other ladies did hula hoop.




Meet my beautiful, graceful mother!













The next day was Lydia's birthday, but we didn't do much as the party and pressies for the engagement were enough. But we did have prawns (shrimp if you will, we didn't chuck shrimp on the barbee, we had some for dinner the next evening, hence the title).
I decided to bite a prawns head (WHY) as for some reason I thought the ... um prawn brains would be tasty. It was awful! I kept eating (not the heads!) but I started to feel really sick and long story short, threw up my guts, missed out and cake and drank herbal tea instead. For the record, I hardly drank and was definitely not pregnant. Just didn't agree with the horrible shrimp head.


No comments:

Post a Comment