Pages

Contact

Email me at feeneyviviane@gmail.com for any inquiries, or just to say hi!

Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sister's Engagement Party

Thank you for the long wait between posts!

I'm back as ever, and ready to treat you to one mega post, but before we get in, I encourage you to sign up to my favourite rewards site, Swagbucks, here, which unlike many of the other rewards sites, you get rewarded for games, watching videos and surfing the web, and earn 'Swagbucks' to redeem for cash back or gift cards.

I'm sure most of you know about it in 2020, but I only discovered it last year and I use my points to redeem for Amazon gift cards for online shopping on Bezo's billion-dollar empire. Come get your swag on!

Now back to the blog!

After settling in at Austinmer, the next morning we started setting up, and in my free time I snagged a daily specials bowl of gnocchi from a cafe across the road, as I'm nit-picky with food. Quite unlike my sister, Lydia!

Soon the place was all set and guests come in like flocks, all bantering and drinking beer, bubbles and San Pellegrino.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur of mingles, drinks, nibbles, chatting with my sister's best friends from her Kindergarten and later when the sun subsided, the family and I went for a swim in the sea and beach pool. 

I also got proposed... to be a bridesmaid! My first bridesmaid experience, this should be good.

Now I will let all the photos do the talking, as there are many!
























































































1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see all of these pictures. I was sad to miss the event, but now I feel as though I was there. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete